Monday, April 13, 2009

since i've been gone........ from omaha

i've had a request for a blog update.... apparently i'm pretty pathetic at it, but sadly it is because my life is not so interetsing. here is what i've been up to......
  • finishing up my last rotation at intermountain medical center. i've been working with pharmacists in the heart and lung building
  • saw a cabg surgery - it was awesome... pretty sure i could have been a good surgeon
  • saw part of the lung removed - not so awesome. my dreams of being a surgeon are no more
  • learned all about meds for the heart
  • spent a lot of time with the family. oh what good times when the six of us get together.
  • watched a ton of march maddness, i still believe that michigan state could have and should have won
pretty lame isn't it. well some not so fun or cool things was trying to fit all my blongings in my bedroom. yeah you try to fit 4 years of crap accumulation + my bedroom = no chance!! there is no way i was going to pull that one off, so i now live in a partial storage space/bedroom. it is a dream.

but for real.... i miss my pals in omaha, but really life isn't all too bad.

1 comment:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

It is too interesting... thanks for the update girlie, very pleased that you made it down there safe. Do keep us updated!