Tuesday, April 28, 2009

oh the memories

yesterday as i was hanging with my cute little neighbors in the back yard, my neighbor told nicole and i how it was class picture day. of course i then remembered all the wonderful school pictures i had taken.
one friend in high school would never let me forget my kindergarten picture with my permed hair that was cut to my ears. pretty stylish.
but the real memories that came to me were.....
i remembered a year that we had class pictures taken and it seemed that everyone's complexion was faded out except for two that were right next to each other. so of course us being girls, we said they looked cute together or something along those lines. i remember soon after our teacher said that we should not say that a boy and girl look cute together. seriously take a joke people.
well my bff moved away in the fourth grade and we would visit each others in the summer. one summer we decided to predict the futures of our classmates. of course we were experts at the whole fortune telling thing. so we matched up people in our class, and decided what careers everyone would have and how many kids. we didn't leave anything out. we were pretty proud of our skills. too bad i lost that paper.... i am positive nothing turned out how we predicted but i can only imagine the things that we had come up with. apparently when it comes down to it people who are in the same fourth grade class don't usually end up having a future with other members of your fourth grade class.

No comments: