Friday, September 4, 2009

the best parts of my summer.........

in our singles ward for fhe every week they ask an ice breaker question. last week they asked what the best part of the summer was. since i wasn't at fhe, i thought i'd list my favorite things. (and why not update the blog - since i'm so good at that)

* moving to colorado.... i never would have guessed i would move here. i didn't see the draw. in school kept talking about wanting to live in colorado after graduation - i never understood it. crazy how things work out.

* licensed pharmacist.... i was begining to wonder if it would ever happen. after months of trying to register for the licensing exam, i took my tests and they let me be a pharmacist in the state of colorado. it is still weird to tell people at work that i am the pharmacist.

* meeting r..... he told me that this was the best part of my summer, although he did tell me that meeting me was not the best part of his summer. he's made the transition here a lot easier, and a lot more fun.

* cliff jumping..... yes we did go to the middle of nowhere colorado and jump off a cliff into a small pool of water. i was only brave enough to jump off the 25 foot but there were a few brave people (crazies) that jumped from the 85 foot.

* bear lake.... i love that place. it is always a fun time with my family, add in some competitive mini golf, and the boat and amazing water and it doesn't get much better. it was also fun to have r come.

although it seemed to me that i spent a lot of my summer working, it really was a pretty good summer, and i can't complain. too bad it is over :( . ...... i love the summer.

2 comments:

Brian&Em said...

Yay for posting! I was beginning to think you disappeared. Glad you had a fun-filled summer. It never lasts long enough.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I love summer too! I like the clever way you blogged about him, I should try that except that mine reads my blog so that may not work. hee hee